- Né en 1974
89135 - Las Vegas USA
- Email : identifiez-vous
- Track Construction & Logistic Management / Trackwork Expert / Civil Engineer -
ESTP (Paris, France) - Master in Civil Engineering, 1997 + SETFV (Paris, France) - Trackwork Technical Diploma 1999 + SMG (Hong Kong) - Project Management Fundamentals 2006 + Bombardier - Engineering Award nomination for "Passion and Vision Individual" 2008 + SIDETP (Paris, France) - Member of the French Civil Engineering Association
Ma recherche :
Contrat : tout type de contrat
Ma région de travail : Toute la France
Je peux me déplacer france et Ă©tranger
Salaire souhaité : Ă Ă©tudier
Expériences professionnelles :
Années d'expérience : 132011 :
BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION (INTERNATIONAL) -InterCity & High Speed Rail Systems Product Manager; Trackwork Expert for Engineering / Construction & E&M/Civil Interfaces Manager, June 2007 to Present
DesertXpress Project (March 2010 to Present) _ High Speed Rail Project from Las Vegas to Southern California, USA
Responsible to establish Trackwork criteria (alignment, design, material, construction, maintenance policy); Advisor for Civil works related subjects; Liaise with the Client through technical meetings related to Trackwork/Civil concepts; Analysis of construction and logistical requirements for the Trackwork project for evaluation of manpower resources, schedule and costs; The project is about 585 kilometers of
track (ballast and concrete) including two depots for maintenance and operations.
Gautrain Project (June 2007 to November 2009) _ Suburban Rail link project in Johannesburg, South Africa
Served as E&M/Civil Interface Manager and Track Engineer, responsible to assist the Engineering Director for System Integration, on this project, which included ballast and concrete track in at grade, elevated and underground environment.
Managing Interface and action plan for Bombardier with Civil interfaces, a team of 4 Engineers, and Responsible for Alignment, Civil/E&M interfaces definitions and resolution for wayside and stations, joint inspections and handover from Civil to E&M Contractor, Interfaces & handovers between E&M and the Operator. Acting in installation and commissioning of E&M systems.
The project was about 80 kilometers of track (ballast and concrete) including one depot.2007 :
ALSTOM TRANSPORTATION (INTERNATIONAL) - Site Construction Manager & Trackwork Engineer, October 2001 to June 2007
Orange and Blue Lines Extension Project (January 2005 to June 2007) _ Metro link project in Taipei, Taiwan
Led the Trackwork Construction and logistic preparation phase (Method Statement, Procurement, mobilization of resources, Schedule, Budget, Works trains, staging areas, etcâ€¦) and acted as Trackwork Expert and Site installation advisor during the construction process. The project was about 80 kilometers of direct fixation track including some section in Floating Slab track, and two depots in ballast track.
Circle Line Project (October 2001 to January 2005) _ Metro line project in Singapore Completed Trackwork Construction and Logistic preparation (Method Statements, Equipment procurement, mobilization of resources,
Schedule, Budget, Staging area, etcâ€¦.), including the logistic part related to Works Trains and Access and egress processes during building of the track. The project was about 80 kilometers of concrete track including one depot.2001 :
TRAVAUX DU SUD OUEST (FRANCE)- Construction Supervisor / Trackwork Engineer / Quality Manager, January 1998 to October 2001
TGV Mediterrannee (March 1999 to June 2001) _ Very High Speed Rail Project between Lyon and Marseille in France
Led the Quality System Management of a consortium responsible to build about 300 km of track for the French TGV (Very High Speed Rail).
This implied Method Statements, Quality Plan and Procedures, Quality controls management, and assisting the Project director in Commercial claims.
Other Trackwork Construction and renewal Projects (1998 to 2001) _ French Railway, France
Completed diverse construction/renewal Trackwork projects for the French Railway, including ballast track, concrete track, Very High speed track, as Site Engineering managing working team in activities such as Topography, Ballasting, Tamping, Turnout renewal, Track stress equalizing.1998 :
COGIFER EI CATENAIRES (France) - Quality Manager, September 1997 to January 1998
Atouts et Compétences :
1) A relentless focus on maximizing Earned Value and timely project delivery,
2) Trackwork technical knowledge, construction and logistic management (works train management, shipping and storage management) learnt directly from the field during my first years for TSO (High speed rail lines - construction and renewal, MTR, LTR),
3) The ability to create, implement and manage a construction organization system for Trackwork (method statement, quality control system, HSE requirements) from scratch i.e. develop & implement procedures, budget, installation schedule, quality performance
indicators, work packages, S Curve and related reporting system,
4) Extensive experience in linking each project phase/activity (bids, contract award/NTP, design, procurement, manufacturing development, delivery/installation, system integration, testing and commission) to Trackwork system and how any variance in the activities can impact financial and time performance,
5) Inter-personal and inter-cultural skills to win the cooperation of people in a large
multi-national matrix environment,
6) Knowledge and management of interfaces between Civil Contractor and E&M Contractor.